WSBA membership renewal: When you renew or buy your USAC annual license, there is a check box to allow you to add on your WSBA membership. Distribution details aren’t yet final, but the sooner you renew your WSBA membership, the sooner you’ll receive your race numbers.
Code of Conduct: Upon logging into your USAC account to renew/buy your license, you will see a red message flag somewhere on your account home page.
- Click on this message notification to get to the Code of Conduct form that is required to be electronically signed in order for your license to be issued.
- Like the online waiver, an “I Agree” statement must be typed into this form.
- Please don’t inundate the listserv with complaints about having to sign a code of conduct. If you wish to express your displeasure, reply to me (not Reply All) & we’ll group up the notes to send on to the folks at USA Cycling.
- Local WSBA promoters are concerned about the green license and encourage racers to go the old fashioned way and opt to have a printed, physical mailed to you. There are issues with cell/internet coverage at our remote race locations, and the USAC mobile application doesn’t always cache documents to be accessed in an offline manner.
- HOWEVER, if you opt for a green license, please get a copy of your electronic license on your mobile device where it can be accessed at events that have no cell/internet coverage. Confirm that your phone caches your license information in an offline mode. You can also print an Authorization to Ride from your USAC account for those times you need to show your license at events.
Address/Emergency Contact Information: Confirm your address and emergency contact information within your USAC account
- Incorrect address information within your USAC account may delay your receipt of WSBA race numbers.
- Consequences of incorrect emergency contact information will be obvious at the worst possible moment
Have a great Holiday season
- Gina Kavesh