We realize Google Groups are not perfect but the price is right as is the simplicity of managing the solution.
To read WSBA Groups: Go to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/wsba. You can also join the group and receive email, and you can set up delivery as: no email, abridged email, or digest.
- Join the WSBA Google Group
- Go to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/wsba and click "NEW TOPIC"
- Or reply to an existing topic
- Go to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/wsba
- Click "Join group"
- Sign in to or create a Google account
- Any forum or list will require an account. The old Mailman system did, too, and it was terrible.
- We looked at alternatives, and while some may be better for some people, this is the most sustainable option for all of us.
We’re starting out with these three:
- Announcements: similar to the existing list-serv. This is where race announcements, results, and WSBA relevant announcements will be placed.
- Buy/Sell: for individuals to post the equipment they have to sell or are looking to buy.
- Chat: general dialog section for discussions about competitive cycling or other cycling related topics.