The WSBA will allocate WSBA numbers in two waves for the 2020 season.
(1) Renew your WSBA membership by January 5, 2020, to receive your numbers by the end of January. You may RENEW your WSBA membership during the online USA Cycling renewal process, or JOIN the WSBA when you sign up for a new USAC membership. The first shipment of numbers will be sent to teams and individuals starting January 20, 2020.
If you are on the USAC auto-renew program, your auto-renew will automatically add a WSBA membership to your purchase for 2020.
(2) If you renew your WSBA membership between January 6, 2020, and January 25, 2020, your numbers will be shipped after February 10, 2020.
WSBA membership is $25 for 2020.
(1) Before you renew, please check that the mailing address in your USAC account is current.
(2) If you purchased your 2019 WSBA membership via PayPal or other methods, you will need to manually purchase your WSBA membership through USAC or via this link: https://www.bikereg.com/2020wsba.
(3) If you aren’t renewing with USAC for 2020, if your USAC account doesn’t show WSBA as your Local Association, or if you’ve never had a USAC membership, follow this link: https://www.bikereg.com/2020wsba
(4) WSBA race numbers will be sent to each team for members whose USAC accounts indicate membership in that road team. Team leaders will receive an email confirming the address on file for their team. Please update the team information within the USAC database no later than January 1, 2020, to insure proper delivery of your team members’ numbers. Numbers for members without a team affiliation will be individually mailed to the member’s address in the USAC database.
(5) Renewals received after January 25 and before February 25 will be shipped in mid-March. For memberships purchased after March 1, allow at least 3 weeks to receive race numbers. After June 1, new and renewing members should email email@example.com to indicate membership purchase or the membership may not be processed due to so few new members in this time frame.
(6) Numbers returned due to incorrect addresses will be resent after all new memberships are processed. Any member whose numbers are returned for an incorrect address more than one time will be subject to a $5.00 handling fee. Please verify your address on file with USAC is correct when you renew.
Don’t forget to support our Number sponsors Absolute Mortgage and Tandm Real Estate.
$1000 closing cost credit with Craig Walker of Absolute Mortgage
click here: www.ApprovedbyCraig.com “APPLY NOW”
TandM Real Estate
Discounted listing fee and 20% credit to Sellers.