Yes, this means you have racing options the entire summer!
Mark your calendars:
- Junior Road Race Championships – Boston Harbor August 1
- Time Trial Championships (all categories) – Tenino August 2
- Senior Criterium Championships – Vancouver Courthouse Crit August 8
- Master/Senior Road Race Championships – Liberty Road Race August 29
- Master Criterium Championships – Buck Knife Criterium August 30
Thanks to support from our partners Völkl & Voler, the category winners will be awarded a champion’s jersey at the race finish.
All Washington, North Idaho and Oregon members are eligible to win WSBA championships, including gold medals and the championship jersey. All USAC/UCI and one day licensed riders are eligible to compete in WSBA championship events. However, racers from areas outside the USAC-defined geographic designation of the WSBA and one day license holders will not be awarded medals or championship jerseys.
Additionally, the WSBA BARR series is on hiatus for 2020.